Are you looking to move to Arizona? We don’t blame you! The constantly sunny skies, hot summers, and warm winters make this a desirable place to relocate to for people of all ages. If you enjoy the hot weather, and you have an affection for swimming, kayaking, or other water sports, then we recommend Scottsdale as one of the best places to move.
But how can you find the best neighborhood, house, and area for you to move to? If you’re debating where to move in Arizona, between cities like Tucson and Flagstaff, why not consider Scottsdale? Scottsdale is one of the most booming and electric cities in the entire state, with plenty of outdoor activities, recreational opportunities, cultural attractions, and friendly people to make it the ideal choice for an expat to move here.
When looking at the housing market for new Arizonians, consider browsing patio homes in Scottsdale. Since the weather is almost always perfect, you are going to spend a lot of time outside – so why not choose a house that has some outdoor space for sitting? Trust us, you are going to want to have glasses of wine outside in the summer, enjoying the view and the perfect 70-degree weather.
Along with choosing patio homes in Scottsdale, there are a few other must-have amenities for homes in the area that you should consider. Let’s check out a few deal breakers that will make it easier to narrow down the list of potential housing options on the real estate market.
- Yard space – This one is a no-brainer if you have children. However, even if you don’t have kids, having a yard space for games, laying down outside, and tanning is key to narrowing down housing options in Scottsdale. Along with having a patio, having yard space is a great way that you can separate yourself from being too close to your neighbors, decorating your yard, and planting your ideal garden!
- Views – What good is a patio if you are looking at the back of someone else’s house? Make sure your patio or deck space looks out on the beautiful views surrounding the nearby area of Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Balcony – A balcony is the best outdoor area to have when combined with a patio. If you want to soak in the views, get a nice breeze, and stay away from the noise down below, then consider choosing patio homes in Scottsdale that also contain a balcony.
- Pool – Since Arizona is going to be very hot during the summer months consider finding patio homes in Scottsdale that also have a refreshing pool to jump into after a long day of being outside!
- Safe neighborhood – The last must-have amenity for Scottsdale homes is having a safe neighborhood. If you are a retired couple, young professional, or young family, then having a safe neighborhood with a low crime rate and friendly neighbors is key to feeling comfortable in your own house.
Are you bruising patio homes in Scottsdale or your next move? Then consider finding housing options that have outdoor space, yard space, views of the surrounding area, a balcony for relaxing, a pool for cooling off after a hot summer day, and a crime-free neighborhood!