A Law Group is poised in its potential to safeguard your rights and maximize your compensation after years of expertise in managing a variety of claims. Tehrani law group is a Glastonbury, Connecticut-based personal injury practice. This firm was founded by its founder attorney to represent and fight for people who have suffered catastrophic personal injuries.
A law group will understand how life-altering catastrophic injuries may be, and they’re here to help people who want to hold irresponsible parties responsible.
Why should you work with a Law Group?
Attorney Tehrani can help you get back on your feet after years of competently prosecuting and resolving countless cases in state and federal trial courts. They handle their clients’ legal difficulties and aspirations with great care and efficiency in every instance. Aside from that, they serve all clients with zealous, specialized legal assistance. Pursuing legal action can be a frightening prospect, and many people are apprehensive or afraid of the process since they don’t know how their case will turn up. Their staff breaks down each case and procedure to make it as understandable and straightforward as feasible.
An ideal Law Group will handle a wide range of personal injury claims in Glastonbury and the outlying neighborhoods, including but not limited to:
- Automobile, Bicycle, and Truck Accidents: Our injury attorney handles all types of automobile accident claims.
- Injuries caused by dog bites: In Connecticut, dog owners are held solely responsible for any injuries caused by their pets. Our dog bite lawyer is ready to assist you in holding those responsible dog owners accountable.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Reckless driving, rushing, running red lights or stoplights, and other careless behavior can put pedestrians in danger.
- Premises Liability: This category includes claims involving injuries caused by insufficient security, slips and falls, elevator and escalator mishaps, etc.
It’s a frightening experience to be criminally charged, scrutinized, or interrogated by law authorities. A Law Group is confident in its capacity to provide full-service criminal defense assistance in the areas listed below, as well as others:
- Misdemeanors: There are many different misdemeanors, each with its own set of elements, such as A, B, C, D, and E.
- Felonies: Like misdemeanors, felonies are classified, and various variables determine the consequences.
- Traffic Crimes: Infractions, misdemeanors, and felonies are Connecticut’s three types of traffic violations.
- Drunk driving: It is a criminal act, and accusations of DWI/DUI must be considered legitimate.