Microsoft Outlook is one of the best email services out there. Like many others, we like to use Microsoft Outlook because of all the features it offers. Based on their needs, people use it for both private and professional purposes.
It is a popular email service by Microsoft office because of its countless features. This makes it more acceptable and useful to users. There are several email services out there, but none of them are as good as Microsoft Outlook. However, this doesn’t mean that you can do without your problems. Sometimes, you may encounter MS outlook error which can hinder your experience. These errors are called pii email error or [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]. Another common error is the MS Outlook error pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2 which indicates that Outlook is not functioning properly. This can prevent you from sending and receiving emails.
These errors can occur without any warning and at any time. Microsoft Office errors can occur at any time without any warning. This can be very annoying, especially when you are working. However, the good thing is that they can be fixed easily. There are multiple methods you can try to fix these pii email warning.
If you want to know how to solve pii email error, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will not only provide the right solutions but also discuss the factors that cause it. So without any delay, let’s get into the details. Go through this guide and you will know how to solve MS Office error pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2 error.
What causes [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error?
Before we move onto the solutions, you first need to know what causes the [pii email aef67573025b785e8ee2] error. Knowing the root cause of the problem will help you solve it quickly. Not just that, but you can also figure out how to prevent the error from occurring again.
Well, several reasons can cause the pii email aef67573025b785e8ee2 error. One of the main reasons could be the improper installation of this prognosis. It may also occur when you use several accounts in a single view application. To give you a better idea, we have listed all the possible reasons for the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error below.
- You are using multiple accounts without clearing the cookies and cache.
- There is a problem with the installation process of Microsoft Outlook software on your device.
- The Microsoft Outlook version you are using is not compatible or supported by the version of your Windows Operating System.
- The files of Microsoft Outlook are corrupted or removed from the device.
- You are not using the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
- You can get the error code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] if you have misconfigured the settings of Outlook.
- Users using a pirated version of Outlook can encounter this error often.
- Your Outlook account is corrupted.
- There was a problem with the SMTP configuration.
- In some cases, the Microsoft Outlook error is unidentifiable. In this case, you may have to contact the support team for help.
How to solve [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error?
Now that you know the factors that cause the pii error, it’s time to discuss the error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] solution.
As already mentioned once, there is more than one way to fix the error. In this section, we have explained the most common fixes. Those who want to know how to solve MS outlook errors should read this section carefully.
Method 1: Update of the Microsoft Outlook
Sometimes, the pii error is caused because you are not using the updated version of Outlook. In this case, you need to do the following:
- First, check whether your PC supports the latest version of Outlook. If it does, then update it and remove the older version.
- Once you update the older version, it will retrieve your files in the new version.
- If you installed a new version of Microsoft Office, you might have to take the essential files’ backup.
- Choose easy file transfer. If the error is still showing, you should contact the support team.
Method 2: Use an auto repair tool
If you are looking for [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error easy fix, then you should use a repair tool to solve the problem. A repair tool helps with automatic correction and will also solve the problem occurring in Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to the control panel and the tool’s function setup and check the details of the software.
- Now turn on the Office 365 application and select the Microsoft application to solve the error.
- Change the button at the start of the application. After that choose the type of fix that is required.
- Click on a fix and follow the instructions shown on the screen. Try to use the online version of the fixing tool for your convenience.
- Now restart your Microsoft Outlook. If the application is still not working, you should go to the technicians.
Method 3: Remove third-party email application
Sometimes, you get the pii error when you have more than one email application on your device. This can hinder the working of Microsoft Outlook. In this case, you are suggested to do the following:
- The conflict between two email applications can lead to issues when you try to use Outlook. This is why you should remove the third-party application from your PC. By doing so, you should be able to resolve the issue.
- Once you have removed the unwanted application, reopen Microsoft Outlook to see if the error is resolved or not. This is by far, the easiest [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error fix you will find.
Method 4: Clear all the cookies and cache
When you forget to clear the cache and cookies, it can lead to such issues. This is yet another common mistake made by users.
Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the File and then option and go for clearing the Outlook cookies and cache.
- After you are done with the first step, log out of your Microsoft Outlook account. If you are using more than one account, log out from all the accounts.
- Now restart your PC and log into your Microsoft account. By now, the problem should be resolved. However, if the error is still there, you should use a repair tool to resolve the issue. For this, you can refer to the steps mentioned in this post.
Method 5: Check for SMTP configuration
If you have messed up the SMTP configuration, you can get the pii error. Just so you know email, port number, password, and username comes under the SMTP configuration.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the control panel and change the view to “large category.”
- Now choose the option “Mail” from your control panel.
- A popup screen will show where you have to select the option “E-Mail accounts.”
- You will now get to see all the email accounts. Double click on any of the email addresses.
Note: If you see multiple email addresses in the popup screen, you should get rid of the duplicate accounts. This could also be the reason why you are getting the pii code error.
- Now click on the option “more setting.”
- If your SMTP server uses a username and password, click on “My server requires authentication” and then type in your credentials.
- Next, go to the Advanced tab and look for the IMAP and SMTP port numbers. If you are not sure of the port number your server uses, you should ask your server administrator.
- Once you are done configuring the SMTP, go back and check whether the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error is still showing or not. If you are still seeing the problem, you should contact the support team.
The [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error code can occur due to various reasons. But if you know the right solution, you can easily repair it without the help of a professional. However, if nothing works, you should contact the support team.
FAQs about [pii email aef67573025b785e8ee2] error
How do I fix an Outlook error?
To solve an Outlook error, you can try any of the following methods:
- Disable Windows Firewall and Antivirus Program
- Correct the Outlook Email Settings.
- Check for Suspicious Emails.
- Clear Outbox and Change Server Time-out.
Is there a problem with Outlook today?
- At the moment, there are no problems detected on Outlook.com.
Why is my Outlook email not working?
- If you don’t have an internet connection, your Outlook will not work. So make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet. Also, verify that Outlook is online.
How do I get rid of send/receive errors in Outlook?
- The send/receive error in Outlook can occur because of various factors. Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet. Also, clean all the junk and spam emails from Outlook. After that check your Outlook email settings to confirm that they are correct.
Can receive but cannot send emails Outlook?
- This type of problem usually means that the authentication required by the outgoing (SMTP) server is not configured. Go to Outlook advanced settings and check the box ‘my outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication.’
How do I fix error 0x80042109 in Outlook?
You can try any of the following methods to solve this issue:
- Removing then adding your account
- Reinstalling Outlook on your PC
- Disable Antivirus Software and Firewall
How do I fix error 0X800CCC0E in Outlook 365?
Some of the solutions you can try:
- Check your internet connection
- Check your Outlook email settings
- Delete suspicious emails
- Use Outlook in Safe Mode
What is the error 0x800CCC0F outlook?
- Error code 0x800CCC0F is generated in Outlook because the mail client is unable to contact the MailEnable server. This can happen when the firewall of your device prevents connectivity between the client and the server.
[pii_email_24778bc97d360f4ebec6], [pii_email_247df5366a8bac33a9d6], [pii_email_2488850900858b2bc9f0], [pii_email_24894f799b7830851e65], [pii_email_24ab5aaf677a5c128e4f], [pii_email_24cd8732894e939e8496], [pii_email_24f00c945ef6c5c7b71a], [pii_email_24f2d5e2777a0e64ce09], [pii_email_25051e0c8e7ef29cf197], [pii_email_250a4f90635081dc6323], [pii_email_250ae20cd24be7d4f778], [pii_email_2536294f02efdc75], [pii_email_2538ab643fd387c2ed72], [pii_email_2558c0a324eb19bb3e3f], [pii_email_255db8865c26c7a0d2d8], [pii_email_257308ac4463c1618246], [pii_email_258e9630f4c00a4c], [pii_email_25baa7f925768b511450], [pii_email_263cb0e003ba0e59559e], [pii_email_265d3708313ba5e38b47], [pii_email_2661ce00c619b479], [pii_email_2665d6910717c1f1e48e], [pii_email_2669f5ef5c1fda8e20d2], [pii_email_26aa55e19d54cdbb5c7f], [pii_email_26b0babaf23b7ef6], [pii_email_270157bf4fd9931a3401], [pii_email_27104397004f2c37b8b1],