The roof structure of the steel truss has the characteristics of placing and constructing a house รับสร้างบ้าน . Similar to the sheer waist truss structure.
- To prevent raising due to wind pressure, the joist end should be secured to the support.
- There may be an extension of the building in the form of a filing. You should check with the structural engineer about the overhang and the assembly style.
- K-type sheath joists can extend 5’6″ (1,675) with a payload of up to 300 Ib/ft², 1 Ib/ft² = 0.479 kPa.
- Steel truss waist sheer. Can be attached to the wall panel that is higher than the joist mounting level. Or may be mounted on the back of the wall to make the roof level equal to the back of the wall.
- waterproofing layer should be placed above the insulation layer.
- Steel roof and wood plank background.
- Steel bracket for the roof sheet is attached to the wall with bolts.
- Device for supporting the end of the support to be attached to the wall.
- Reinforced concrete or reinforced concrete walls.
- Horizontal and diagonal support are necessary to prevent movement perpendicular to the truss truss.
- Fastening of trusses at any distance of 10′ to 20′ (3,050 to 6,095) depending on the truss span length and the dimensions of the components within the truss.
- For K-type trusses, secure both the upper and lower rafter parts.
- For trusses LH/DLH to hold diagonally
- In the case of the upper building or rafters and the lower building or the names of the trusses themselves are parallel. The sloped roof can be adjusted to tilt the truss or adjust the level of the insulating sheet over the roof.
- The spacing of the trusses is approximately 4′ to 10 (1,220 to 3,050) the span length of a typical roof sheet.
- The span length of the truss should not exceed 24 times the depth of the truss.
- Steel beams
- Both LH and DLH rafters may have rafters made up of single or double angles.
- Adjust the one-way slope of the rafters.
- Two-way 1⁄8 in/ft slope adjustment (1:100)
Fixing the sheer waist truss
Fastening of the sheer waist truss house building company บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน Usually use the load-bearing wall method with a barrier. The details are as follows.
- Secure the sheer waist truss to the wall with steel.• Attach the sheer waist truss to the wall with ∅ 3⁄8″(10) 8″ (205) length, and ∅3⁄4″(19) 12″(305) length of the longitudinal truss. Use steel plates and bolts. fixed on the wall
- Minimum shoulder width 4″ to 6″ (100 to 500) for K joists and 6″ to 12″ (150 to 305) for LH/DLH joists.
- Place the waterproofing material above the insulation layer.
- Steel roof backing.
- The bottom piece or name may protrude towards the wall to support the ceiling.
Longitudinal cross section at the end wall with partitions
- Waterproof cover made of steel or concrete.
- Steel bracket for the floor.
- Steel fixing to support the truss. The ends are welded to the angle iron that is fixed to the wall with anchor bolts.
Load-bearing walls without barriers
- All trusses are fixed to the wall with anchor bolts embedded in the concrete of the reinforced concrete beams.
- Use a ∅½” (13) anchor bolt for conventional joists. and increased to size ∅¾” (19) for LH/DLH joists
- Raised metal plates cover the edges and cover pieces.
- Steel footplates are attached to the support by welding or fasteners.
Longitudinal cut at the edge of the wall without partitions
- Solid wood closed on a pair. Fastened with anchor bolts ∅½”(13) @ not more than 6′(1,830).
- Continuous running angle steel supports the steel foundation. by attaching to the wall with anchor bolts
- Reinforced concrete beams.
- Diagonal braces, alternating running crosses, are fixed by welding or bolting to the edge of the wall.
Steel structure without barriers
- Minimum support width 1½” (65) for K joists and 4″ (100) for LH/DLH joists.
- Weld a double triangle with a weld size of 1⁄8″ (54) and 1″ (25) length, or use a ½” (13) bolt.
- If the thong is LH/DLH, use double triangle welding. Weld size 1⁄4″ (57) 2″ (51) long or use two ∅¾” (19) bolts.
Steel structure with partitions
- Precast concrete panels. or decorative stone material panels
- Expansion head bolt to attach the angle iron to the wall
- Concrete angle steel There is a dowel embedded in the concrete topcoat.
- Steel cover plate.
- Steel beams
- Coat or paint fireproof material. for steel structure building
Metal sheet under the roof
The metal underlay for the roof is corrugated. to make it possible to place a longer cross between the beams and increase the distance of the reinforcing steel in the concrete topcoat Because this pad has already supported the first layer.
- The metal base plate is welded to the support beam at the bottom groove of the foundation metal. by point welding method or fastened with the manufacturer’s equipment, but should not be in the groove position. Because it will be easy to leak rainwater into the building even if the insulation layer is placed over it.
- Connection between sheets. Should take into account the waterproofing, such as the appearance of the overlap between the sheets.
- If the structure of the roof background must support the lateral forces by connecting between the sheets and connecting the sheets to the surrounding building frame, only welding methods must be used.
- The roof background is generally constructed on a sheet metal foundation without a concrete topcoat. But there must be a good connection between the metal sheets so that water cannot penetrate. and anti-rust coating as well as put a waterproof layer on top of all And there should be an insulating layer below.
- The top surface of the sheet metal. It should be flat and wide enough for the insulating layer to adhere.
small corrugated roof sheet
- 6″ (150)
- 1½” (38) spans 4′ to 9′ (1,220 to 2,745).
- 24″, 30″, 36″(610, 760, 915)
large corrugated roof sheet
- 8″ (205)
- 3″ and 4½” (75 and 115) spans 8′ to 16′ (2,440 to 4,875).
- 12″, 24″(305,610)
hollow roof sheet
- 6″ (150)
- 3″ (75) spans 10′ to 20′ (3,050 to 6,095).
- The sound insulation material is made of fiberglass material. placed under the metal roofing foundation by compressing it to be attached to the belly of the metal sheet
- However, the manufacturer should be consulted for details on long spans. The length between the cut-out sheets, connections and the laying of insulation layers