If you are one of the many people who have become interested in going green and making your home a more natural, eco-friendly place to live, you may also be thinking about changing the products you use around your home as well. One of those products is laundry detergent.
There are countless different chemical-based options on the market today that do an excellent job at removing stains and keeping your clothes fresh. However, these products can come with a high level of toxicity that may be harmful to you, the environment around you, and your pets. If you are concerned about using potentially dangerous chemicals in or around your home, then it is time to look into making the switch to natural laundry detergent.
Natural laundry detergents are a much healthier alternative to chemical-based products. They have been shown in studies to be just as effective when it comes to cleaning and maintaining your clothes, but they do not contain harsh chemicals that can seep into the environment and potentially harm you, your family members, or your pets. Some of these natural detergents, such as homemade and castile detergent, can even be made at home.
The key to choosing a great natural laundry detergent is understanding what your needs are and how much you want to spend on this product. Making the change from chemical-based options does mean spending more money for natural products. However, if this is something you feel is worth it, then choosing the best product may not be as difficult as it seems. Here are five of the best natural laundry detergents on the market today and how to choose the best one for your needs:
METHODS OF CHOOSING THE BEST NATURAL LAUNDRY DETERGENT
#1 The best natural laundry detergent for your needs
Natural laundry detergents are not created equal. There are many different kinds, each with their own particular focus or special ingredients. Some products are made specifically for sensitive skin and baby clothes, while others contain essential oils to kill bacteria. It is important that you choose a product based on what you need it for to ensure you are getting the best product for your needs.
#2 The best natural laundry detergent for babies
If you have tiny humans in your home, whether they are your children or someone else’s, it is important that you choose a natural laundry detergent that has been made especially for babies and their sensitive skin. There are certain ingredients that should be avoided on babies and their clothes and you do not want to change it with a more generic product.
#3 The best natural laundry detergent for sensitive skin
Allergies, sensitivities, and chemical intolerances are common these days. If you have been struggling with your natural laundry detergent not working as well as it used to, it may be time to switch to something a little more gentle. Natural laundry detergents are always the best option, but if you find yourself struggling with even those and still having issues this is likely due to some of the harsh chemicals that they contain. You can use Lumehra’s natural laundry laundry detergent which is chemical free and never cause skin irritation. If you have sensitive skin, you can use Lumehra’s natural laundry detergent free of worries.
#4 The best natural laundry detergent for your budget
The price of natural laundry detergents can vary quite a bit. This means that you have to shop around and compare prices before deciding on your final purchase. There are plenty of different options available, so finding one that meets both your needs and your budget should not be too difficult if you take the time to look.
#5 The best natural laundry detergent for removing stains
If you are working towards a natural laundry detergent that can remove stains, then you need to look for something specifically designed for this purpose. Many natural products have the same ingredients you are used to in chemical-based options and perform just as well, if not better. However, they do not always include stain removing agents or brighteners that can make this job a lot easier. 1. What are the benefits of using a natural laundry detergent over a chemical-based one?
– Natural laundry detergents do not include harsh chemicals such as Triclosan, phosphates, and optical brighteners. This makes them much healthier for your family and the environment since they will not add to already polluted
– Using natural laundry detergents will make clothes brighter and fresher since they contain essential oils that add a nice fragrance to the wash. Plus, there are even some products available with baking soda or carbonated water for a great scented explosion when you take them out of the dryer.
– When it comes to your family’s health and safety, using natural laundry detergents is also a much better choice. They do not contain substances that can cause cancer or various respiratory problems.
– Your clothes will become softer and last longer when you use natural products compared to chemical-based options due to the ingredients used and the fact that they don’t strip away the fabric’s material.
– Natural laundry detergents clean just as well, if not better than the chemicals you may be used to. They often contain different enzymes and other molecules that can target stains and dirt in a completely natural way.
2. How to choose the best natural laundry detergent for your family
– Identify what you want your natural laundry detergent to do
– Identify what you need in order to accomplish this goal. For example, if you are looking for natural ingredients and chemicals is not an issue then it will be easier to find something suitable for you.
– Compare different products on the market. Look specifically at prices since they may vary quite a bit or simply opt for an option that is most suited to your needs.
– Consider what you will also need with the detergent in order to make it complete. For example, if you want a certain smell then look for products with essential oils or baking soda included.
3. The top five natural laundry detergents on the market today
Lumehra’s -natural laundry detergent
To make your life easy, the best detergent you can use is Lumehra’s natural laundry detergent which is manufactured using plant-based materials and never damages your clothes. It leaves a long lasting freshness on your clean clothes and removes stubborn stains in no time.This product is available in a powder form and comes with some of the most natural ingredients you will encounter. It does not contain any chemicals whatsoever, which makes it one of the best options on the market today for those looking to minimize their family’s exposure to such substances. This means that it is healthier and better for the environment. Lumehra’s natural laundry detergent comes in two refreshing flavors such as Lavender and tea tree oil which gives you a relaxing aromatherapy after a stressful day. Give it a try and see the difference.
Seventh Generation -natural laundry detergent
This natural laundry detergent is also one of the best natural options available since it does not use any chemicals such as Triclosan, nor does it contain any dyes or brighteners. It is free of phosphate and best for those who prefer their laundry detergents to have a nice clean scent.
Method -natural laundry detergent
This is another great natural laundry detergent that can be used on both regular clothes and also the more delicate ones. It comes with fantastic essential oils for a fresh aroma after each wash. It contains no dyes, brighteners or other chemicals so it is among the safest options available today.
The Laundress natural laundry detergent
This is a product that does not contain any phosphates, dyes or fabric softeners. It has a nice fresh scent and removes stains better than other options on the market. Plus, it comes in a nice lavender scent so you can even use it as a fabric refresher for your clothing once they are dry.
Ecos -natural laundry detergent
This is a great organic option that contains neither perfumes or dyes for those who prefer their natural laundry detergents to have less of an impact on the environment and also not to affect the scent of their clothes. It is very effective at getting rid of stains so you can rely on it even for your most delicate items.