The current working trends include work from home in one form or the other. Outsourcing has become an easy way out for many businesses. But, to do that you need a certain environment and facilities. A virtual office is the only workspace that fully supports outsourcing.
The virtual office already operates on a remote working model. If you want to outsource a part of your business or one department then a virtual office is the perfect solution for you. Many enterprises and startups use outsourcing to cut back on overhead costs and speed up things.
The underline of outsourcing is cheap labor and service. Many regions are known for cheap labor and fewer labor laws. These are outsourcing havens. To handle this, you would need to open an office in that region and hire a manager. A virtual office gives you a cheaper yet more efficient alternative to a physical office for outsourcing.
What is a virtual office and what features does it offer?
A virtual office is a remote office that is only physically available when you need it. Otherwise, all the office work is done online through different management and collaboration apps. This environment with all its basic elements lets you manage your work from different regions. Being online does not mean that it is lacking in any way.
A virtual office has all the amenities required to run an office peacefully. An office needs in-house facilities as well as recreational facilities to keep the staff motivated. Different virtual offices provide different features catering to a variety of businesses. But the standard perks you get by signing up for a virtual office are these:
- A legitimate and prestigious business address that can be used officially as your business identity. This address can be used on all the legal and marketing documents.
- You can get your calls handled through the reception service. They can forward your calls to your number or take a message from your clients, as per your instructions. For an outsider, it will be the same as calling a large enterprise.
- You can also get your mail forwarded through the same reception service. Urgent mail can be opened maintaining the confidentiality of the document. You can get a scanned copy emailed to you before getting the physical document. Urgent and private documents can be easily handled in this manner.
- Meeting and conference rooms are needed by every business. Even if your business is online, you will need to interact with your team and clients once in a while. You also need to hold seminars and promotional events. For that, you need well-maintained meeting rooms. A virtual office offers fully loaded conference and meeting rooms. They give you a professional environment to interact with important clients.
- A virtual office also gives you cafeterias, waiting rooms, and an aesthetically pleasing ambiance to work in.
- Other office facilities that are included in the virtual office are; uninterrupted Wifi, computers, conference calling, scanners, printers, photocopy machines, phones, etc.
How can a virtual office help you to outsource:
Outsourcing is a word very commonly used in the business industry. We hear this term all around, especially in the manufacturing, service, and tech industries. You can outsource any part or department of your business to get better access to the expertise of the global talent pool. This can remove the work and expense load off your business or department you want to outsource.
Outsourcing is not just for the startups or small businesses, it is more beneficial for the larger ones. Virtual office services facilitate you by giving you a platform to channel your outsourcing and management. Let us look closely to understand the benefits you can get from outsourcing and how a virtual office can shoulder it.
Benefits of outsourcing and how virtual office can help you:
You can cut down your labor cost drastically:
Outsourcing, especially offshore, can be very beneficial in cutting your HR cost. You can cut down up to 70% of the expense if you outsource offshore. The reason is the low cost of living in some countries that you are contracting to. A virtual office can be useful in better management of that labor. You can easily open your virtual office in the country you are outsourcing to, at a cheap cost. You can use it as your branch office in that region to micromanage your business there. This will also help you manage any issues you may have during the outsourcing period.
You can hire the best men from around the world:
Outsourcing helps you to access experienced professionals from different parts of the world. They can work for you at a fraction of the salary you pay to your regular employees and will give you better output. This is a benefit that virtual offices offer as well. You get to pick the best professionals at minimum wage and get the best results. The virtual office has supportive features that let you collaborate with these professionals and work on a project seamlessly.
It creates your business presence in a new region:
Outsourcing is in a way entering a new market without opening a new physical branch. Virtual offices are the perfect way to do that. You get a legal business address as your business identity in the new area. This can be your base camp to handle documentation or mail with your contractor.
Outsourcing and virtual offices both increase productivity and efficiency:
They both let specialists look after business matters producing efficient workflow. You should understand that outsourcing is the process while the virtual office is the supportive platform for the management of that process. Their combination creates a well-oiled cycle of efficiency, productivity, and affordability for your business.
Outsourcing is opted by many businesses, big and small, to decrease cost and increase productivity. It is usually managed remotely. A virtual office can give you a security umbrella to not only manage your outsourcing but also create a business presence in the region. It gives you tech support and office management support to handle your outsourcing in a better way.